REDMI & IT’ S BRANDS
The brand’s Redmi line was started in 2013, with Pocophone following in 2018. Is a Chinese multinational electronics company founded in April 2010 and headquartered in Beijing. Xiaomi makes and invests in smartphones, mobile apps, laptops, home appliances, bags, shoes, consumer electronics, and lots of other products. Xiaomi is additionally the fourth company globally after Apple, Samsung and Huawei to possess self-developed mobile system-on-chip (SoC) capabilities.
Redmi may be a sub-brand owned by the Chinese company Xiaomi and have become a separate sub-brand of Xiaomi in 2019 with entry-level and mid-range devices, while Xiaomi itself produces upper-range and flagship Mi phones.
ABOUT REDMI PHONE :
Redmi phones use Xiaomi’s MIUI user interface on top of Android. Models are divided into the entry-level Redmi, the mid-range Redmi Note, and therefore the high-end Redmi K. In addition, the unrelated Mi A Android One series is also positioned in a similar market segment with Redmi devices, despite being part of the upper-range Xiaomi Mi line up. The most significant difference from other Xiaomi smartphones is that they use less-expensive components and thus have lower prices while retaining higher specifications.
In January 2019, Xiaomi officially announced Redmi to be a separate sub-brand, distinct from Xiaomi.
Full Details Of Redmi :
- the primary Redmi phone Redmi 1, released in 2013
- The Redmi Note 3 launched on 24 November 2015
- On 25 August 2016, Xiaomi unveiled the Redmi Note 4
- In November 2016, Xiaomi released its new budget phone, Redmi 4
- In January 2017, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x
- In December 2017, Xiaomi unveiled the Redmi 5 and 5 Plus
- In February 2018, Xiaomi unveiled the Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro.
- In May 2018, Xiaomi unveiled the Redmi S2.
- In June 2018, Xiaomi unveiled the Redmi 6, 6A and 6 Pro
- In September 2018, Xiaomi unveiled the Redmi Note 6 Pro
- On 10 January 2019, Redmi unveiled the Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro
- The Redmi K20 and K20 Pro (also marketed because the Mi 9T) are Redmi’s first raid the flagship market. The phone was launched alongside the Redmi 7A in China on May 28
- On 7 January 2020 Redmi unveiled the Redmi K30 5G
- In March 2020 Redmi unveiled the Redmi Note 9 Pro and Redmi Note 9 Pro Max in India
- On March 24, 2020, Redmi unveiled the Redmi K30 Pro
- On 26 May 2020, Redmi unveiled the Redmi 10X Series
REDMI BRANDS :
- Redmi 1,1s, 1s 4G,2A,3, 3prime ,3s ,3x,3s prime ,
- Redmi Pro ,4A, 4, 4prime,4X(Redmi 4),5A,5, 5plus(Redmi note 5)
- Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2) ,6,6A,6 pro,Redmi Go, 7,Y3,7A ,8A,8A Dual,8
- Redmi 9,9A,9C(POCO C3) , Redmi g (Redmi 9C NFC) ,9T(Redmi 9 power)
- K series : K20 ,K20 pro ,K20 pro premium edition,K30(POCO X2) ,K30 5G , K30 5G Racing ,K30i 5G K30 pro(POCO F2 pro) , K30 pro zoom , K30 ultra ,K30S,K40 (POCO F3),K40 pro ,K40 pro+
- Note series : Note , Note 4G ,Note prime , Note 2 ,Note 3 , Note 3 pro ,Note 3 Special edition ,Note 4 ,Note 4X Note 5A(Redmi Y1) , Note 5A prime , Note 5 (Redmi note 5 pro) , Note 6 pro, Note 7 Note 7S,Note 7 pro ,Note 8 ,Note 8T,Note 8 pro,Note 9 pro , Note 9 pro max , Note 9 ,Note 9 5G,Note 9T ,Note 9 pro 5G ,Note 10, Note 10S,Note 10 5G,Note 10 pro Note 10 pro max
- X series : 10X , 10X pro